Personalize your gift
1. How can I measure my ring?
You can find all the information and how to take measurements via the following link: Calculate size . In case of difficulty you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How soon will I receive my package?
For items ready for delivery, your package will arrive in 2-3 working days.
For personalized items, the wait is approximately 10/12 working days as the realization of the project itself requires more time.
3. Is there a guarantee for your products?
Yes, our products are covered by a 12-month warranty from the day of purchase. The warranty does not cover wear and tear due to use, misuse, oxidation, nor the replacement of lost or stolen items.
4. Is there a refund option?
Yes, you are entitled to a refund within 30 working days of the purchase under three conditions:
- The products must not have been used, worn or modified.
- Product boxes must not show signs of wear, abrasions or scratches.
- The product must be accompanied by a copy of the order confirmation.
Furthermore, you can request instead of a refund of the amount spent, the replacement of the item with another of the same amount as the value spent.
Remember that, in the event of a return with a refund, the shipping costs incurred during the purchase phase will not be refunded, you will also be responsible for damage or loss.
5. Where can I view the catalogue?
You can view the catalog by clicking on the following link: Jewels
6. What payment methods are accepted?
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Bank transfer
- Visa, Mastercard
7. Do you ship throughout Italy?
Yes, our couriers ship to all regions of Italy.
8. Does your jewelery have a hallmark?
Yes, all Giantjis Jewels products are hallmarked with 925/375/750 hallmark, depending on the metal and alloy used.
9. How can I take care of your jewel or prevent it from oxidizing?
It is advisable to immerse - except those made of pearls, corals and turquoises - in warm water and neutral soap and then rub with a toothbrush.
Finally polish the surface with a soft cloth. It is recommended to avoid harsh chemicals.
Please also note that silver and gold are malleable metals and that natural oxidation does not constitute a production defect, therefore it is not covered by the guarantee. Burnishing and gilding of jewels fade over time, as a natural consequence of use. Perfumes, air, salt water, sulphur, cream, hairspray, chlorine and skin pH can accelerate wear times. It is also recommended not to wear the jewelery while bathing or exercising.